Hiring Immediately, Facility Landscape Worker. Full time with benefits.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Facility Landscape Worker for our facilities! Our automotive business is growing, and we are looking for a full time Lanscape Maintenance Worker that also assists with snow removal. The Landscape Worker’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company.
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Candidates are required to be able to work on their feet, and lift 50 + lbs. Position is Monday to Friday, but includes occasional Saturdays and Sunday during snow plow season, so candidates need schedule availability. The Landscaper should have prior experience with landscaping, snow plowing, and general maintenance. Training available for the right candidate. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you. We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. Come join the Driver's Village team.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – 401k, Health, Vacation and Sick Time
- Perform general outdoor maintenance at our facility.
- Mowing, weeding, planting, and trimming
- Landscape maintenance and snow plowing
- Operate small to medium duty trucks, plows, and front end loaders with push blades.
- General grounds clean up
- Follow directions of supervisor
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019