Hiring Immediately, Internet Sales Representative. Generous compensation, and benefits.
Driver’s Village, a World Class Transportation Provider, continues to grow and we are seeking people-oriented Internet Sales Representatives to join our successful team.. NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE WILL TRAIN YOU WITH OUR PROVEN PROGRAM! Qualified applicants will display high energy, positive motivated attitude, and a track record of customer satisfaction. We care about your success, so just for applying you receive over an hour of video sales training.
Internet Sales Representative applicants with previous experience in telemarketing, call center, hospitality, insurance, financial and mortgage sales and service, and restaurant customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales related calling environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a professional appearance and have solid communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous hourly pay plan with bonus monthly
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k
- Full training provided, we care about your success.
- Field incoming requests, both phone and internet, for sales related information
- Actively seek sales appointments with potential leads
- Keep current on all manufacturer and dealership related training and knowledge.
- Uphold the integrity of the dealership with exceptional customer satisfaction scores
- Continue to follow up our clients after the sale for lasting relationships
- Use our customer retention software to help maintain client data
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
NO PREVIOUS BDC REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017