Hiring Immediately, Automotive Body Shop Technicians. All skill levels needed.
We are seeking Body Shop Technicians to add to our growing collision department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Mechanics with Independent Collision Center experience please apply. Start your career with Driver's Village today!
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Candidates with certification such as with PPG, and advanced training are highly desired. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
Large client base, shop is full daily.
Benefits – Health, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Teardown, repair, and assemble metalwork for client vehicles
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicate needed repairs to management to obtain approvals for sublet and customers
- Participate in and complete training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Road-test vehicles to ensure the repair has addressed the customer complaint
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS BODY SHOP TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019