Hiring Immediately, Rentention Specialist. Great Pay Plan With Bonus And Benefits.
We are seeking Retention Specialist to add to our growing sales department. This key employee will assist the sales department with reaching out to prior customers and invite them to consider a new product. Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Sandler Training sales video, they are the world leader in sales and management training. Drivers Village is the area's largest automotive retailer with the best work atmosphere.
Previous automotive sales experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional sales training will be provided. Those with experience in the hospitality, call center, telemarketing, customer service, mortgage, financial, and insurance industries are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous pay plan with $40,000 to $50,000 plus expected first year with bonus
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Net work with previous customers that visit the service department
- Present products and financial options to upgrade present clients
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
No previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Drivers Village provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.